Broken MindUnreal Engine 4, Shader, AI
Broken Mind is a puzzle game that deals with something we all fear. The setting takes place in a strange world where the main character, Tanwen, explores fragments of her memory in order to find her long forgotten soulmate, Leila. The game was introduce to Enjmin’s « Atelier du jeu vidéo » and to Imaginad at Montreal.
At ENJMIN, the year is dedicated to the development of a game prototype in team of 11 to 12 students. We gather around projects validated by the pedagogical team and have
6 months (October to March) to create a game.
I was Lead programmer on this project. I Worked on gameplay programming, shaders, AI and assets integration.
The project had one big challenge : An implementation of a dynamic and intelligent fog to stress and disturb the player.
- Judicaël Abecassis(Programming)
- Romain Berbion (Art)
- Emilie Breslavetz (Game Design)
- Leï Chihab (Art)
- Guillaume Dor (Programming)
- Chloé Duretti (Game Design)
- Justin Guilbert (Producer)
- Amélia Lopez (Game Design)
- Adrien Maljournal (Sound Design)
- Guillermo Nunez (Programming)
- Kevin Ornon (UX Designer)
- Janie Poulin (Art)